DO YOU. . .
- Wish you had a different body, face, or personality?
- Feel less than adequate compared to others?
- Wonder why God created you?
- Often criticize your choices and decisions?
- Long to see yourself through God’s eyes of love?
- Want to live confidently in spite of your shortcomings?
- Realize how valuable you are?
In Hello, Beautiful, Jeanette Levellie and Beth Gormong lead women on a hopeful journey to find lasting beauty in the eye of the beholder: God. This inspirational gift book contains 40 stories based on some of the authors most vulnerable moments, highlighting how God redeemed the pain and taught them how to love themselves. Each chapter of this 40-day soul makeover begins with a Bible verse describing God’s view of us, His precious creation. Chapters end with a special feature, a journaling prompt giving readers the opportunity to apply the principles.
Hello Beautiful is designed specifically for women who feel the familiar internal pressure to perform without the satisfaction of hearing “Well done.” We find it too easy to think and speak hurtful words about ourselves while building up other’s self-esteem. Hello Beautiful strives to point out those lies, and replace them with the Truth. Learn the secrets of seeing yourself through love’s viewpoint and shake off feelings of inadequacy. Finally find the courage to look in the mirror and say, “Hello, Beautiful!”
Every Christian longs for a sweet, personal walk with God, talking openly with their Heavenly Father and hearing from Him. Touchable God addresses this longing, helping you find a joy-filled relationship with the Lord instead of a joyless religion.
In Section I Jeanette shares stories from her own journey in prayer. Written in her hallmark warm, casual style, these candid glimpses into Jeanette’s tests and trials will help you believe the Lord’s willingness to be involved in every area of your life.
Section II consists of Jeanette’s bold, often poetic prayers for friends in crisis. You need answers, and the Scripturally-based prayers will help you approach God’s throne to find them. Touchable God gives caring friends, family members, and ministry leaders specific prayers for others’ needs and guides you in praying for yourself during crises.
Welcome to a vacation from stress, worry, and global whining. Learn the secrets of how laughter helps you:
- live longer,
- deepen your relationships, and
- trust a God with the sense of humor that gives a 90-year-old lady a baby.
In her sassy, mocha-out-the-nose style, Jeanette Levellie takes readers on a hilarious journey of 45 short stories with titles like Quit Pinching my Fruit, Confessions of a Jailbird, and Swimsuit Shopping Stress.
Nestled among the stories are comical drawings by a professional animator, articles, and lists revealing the superpowers of laughter such as Got Pain? Laugh it Away, Everybody Loves Dummies, and Ten Ways to Help Yourself Laugh.
What do drive-by diaper stores and God have in common?
When is blabbing an acceptable habit?
Why should you beware of moths and slugs?
In her entertaining, uplifting style, award-winning author and humorist Jeanette Levellie weaves 72 devotional stories with life-affirming spiritual truths. These spirit-nourishing, daily devotions show how God’s favor and grace can comfort, encourage, and bring peace.
• Learn to laugh when you find cow patties in your field of daisies;
• Discover the childlike joy of climbing into God’s lap and spilling your soul to Him;
• Grow in your acceptance of yourself and others;
• Open your heart to believe the Lord’s oceanic love for you.
• Welcome a vacation from stress as you discover the sweetness of Two Scoops of Grace with Chuckles on Top.